My name is Heather and I have a Baking Problem!

I have always liked baking, but since I have become a Stay at Home Mom my like has gotten out of control! Almost on a daily basis I will bake something, it maybe an old favorite or a new recipe. I have decided to start a blog to share all of the yummy recipes.

A little about me, my name is Heather and I am married to my best friend Alan. We have 2 wonderful children Preston who is almost 2 and Gracie who is 7 months. Alan is a Firefighter and also works as a TSA screener at the airport. I am a stay at home mom and a full time student. I love baking, cake decorating, candy making, and any other crafty thing I can get my hands on. I don't like cleaning but do it because I like the way I feel when my house is clean.

Any way that is me, I hope you enjoy the blog.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Great idea Heather!! However, this does not mean you get to neglect your other blog, which has all the pictures of my grandkids!!!!